Thursday, September 20, 2007

Listening log 1 - 09, 20

09, 20, 07 7~9pm
Notebook

I asked my friend to do listening log “which movie was touching to you?” So she recommended the Notebook to me.
Anyway the story is about two persons real love, Allie Hamilation and Noah Calhoun, who meet one day at a carnival. Although the two are falling in love, Allie's parents forbid the relationship and move Allie away. After her moving, even though Noah send to a mail every day for one year to her, she doesn’t get anything from Noah because, her mother always take them. So Allie moves on and meets Lon and becomes engaged. Despite her commitment for Lon, Allie decides to visit Noah 'to see how he's doing'. It is soon that they have feeling for each other and soon engage in passionate love. Allie has to choose between Lon who she had already scheduled to marry, and Noah who she really wants. Finally Allie chose Noah and Noah and Allie passed away in a same ward at once.
This kind of romantic movie makes me feel moved, quiet, calm and be pure. I was really touched. And I hope someday I want to love passionately lovely girl hahahah. And I missed my girl friend in Korea hahaha. And now I think what if I try to find real love in Austin hahahaha. Any way this movie was really good and makes me ask myself what exactly real love is to me?

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

This movie has is without a doubt one of the best romantic dramas ever made. I loved it!